09 December 2011

Sign My Yearbook?

I'm doing a little tech check on my comments section for my blog, so would you please help me out and leave a comment below? Just think of it as a high school yearbook, but of the virtual variety. Hey - maybe somebody famous will sign! Maybe a lot of my twitter followers and facebook friends will sign. Maybe, if I'm really lucky, Richard Engel (someone I truly admire and would love to someday meet) will sign - though he is in Baghdad at the moment. Hmm. Wishful thinking, I suppose. :-)

Anyway, sign away, friends. If you want - and just for fun - let me know where you are!

Languages other than English are all welcome!

Thank you! Merci beaucoup! Благодария! Gracias! Grazie! !شكران Danke schön!

10 comments:

  1. Hiya! Checking in from a Nook. I'm actually at Stauf's as I type this. Yummy chai latte. ~Duchess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Duchess. I'm more of a cafe au lait kind of gal, myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    To my friend Heather, may you have a wonderful Holiday Season.

    I reside in Plainview MN and it's DARN COLD here tonight.

    Linda Carroll

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Linda! Have a fantastic holiday yourself. Minnesota is gorgeous in winter....through a window, anyway. As a kid, it never seemed so cold!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather,
    u are 2 good
    +2 be
    ______________
    4gotten!

    So hoping that formatting carries through ebcuase it is SUHWEEEEEET!
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  6. ASP - Stay Cool! Don't Change! - HMB

    ReplyDelete
  7. Check check, tech check. First time caller, nice to read you. I'll be back so keep it clean :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is Linda in the USA signing your yearbook! It's been a *really* long time since I signed yearbooks in high school, but we did have a year book for my MBA class - and we all reverted to our teenage behavior and went running around with our books for all of our friends to sign. Sheesh! Just when you think you are all grown up. I suppose there's a bit of the child in all of us that we carry with us all the way to the grave. Not that I'm in any hurry to make my exit, mind you.

    For now, I'll just say that I hope that many of your friends and colleagues will sign your virtual yearbook. Best wishes with your blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wel, sins al langwijez or welkum, I thawt I'd giv Umerikan a wirl. Mii nuu buk iz u lot ov fun, but it's hard tuu get oover ttu bad habits frum English.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bruce, Linda & Kirk - thanks for signing and seeing that my comments are indeed working! (Whew!)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it friendly, clean and classy. Moderator reserves the right to remove any inappropriate comments.