21 October 2011

GO BUCKS!

I should preface this by saying that I went to Indiana University for my undergrad studies and (THE) Ohio State University for grad school.  I should also say that I will NEVER root against my Hoosiers - even when they're playing the Buckeyes, though regardless of outcome, I'll still claim the win.  I just want to be honest about that. 

I'm on my lunch hour at the moment asking my coworker what I should write about since I've been marveling at the fact that people in other countries are actually checking out my blog.  There's been a rush this week especially, on blog views in Russia.  My coworker said I should work to get someone in Liberia to check it out, too.  If only I could be so lucky!

Personally, I think it's actually pretty cool that on a dozen separate occasions, people in Russia have wanted to see what I have to say.  Maybe it's a slow week there for entertainment, but hey - I'm glad to welcome them here.  Большое спасибо, Россия!

Now - if only I can get David Hasselhoff (@DavidHasselhoff on Twitter) to start following me on twitter (@rpcvbg)  (Come on folks, please help me with this twitter campaign!)  Of course, it's my goal for him to follow me on both Twitter AND here at Au Lait in a Sidecar.  Maybe someday I can even get a picture of David Hasselhoff IN a sidecar.  Wouldn't that be just grand?! 



Maybe it's a tall, dark hair, blue eyes thing.  But then again, I'm more of a tall, dark hair and green eyes kind of gal - like Clive Owen, but maybe we shouldn't go there at the moment.  (No offense, Mr. Hasselhoff)


Ahem.  Anyway...

Back to my discussion with my coworker...I asked him what I should write about for my next blog entry and he, an avid sports fan, suggested the following:

Ohio State's defensive adjustment during their bye-week to the overpowering Wisconsin offense

Apparently we need to worry about Wisconsin's QB who can both throw and run because our defense has issues with both of those possibilities.
It's always something.

OK - fine.  Now I'm jealous.  My coworker, @brittondiller just told me that David Hasselhoff was following him.  Naturally, I checked my sources (trust, but verify?!) and learned this is no longer the case.  Sorry, Britton - you've been unfollowed by the Hoff!  Whew.  Guess I don't need to be jealous. 

So back to football:  GO HOOSIERS!  GO BUCKS! 

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Updated:  Awfully rude of me to neglect Clive Owen.  Picture added.  Swoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it friendly, clean and classy. Moderator reserves the right to remove any inappropriate comments.