08 October 2011

A Whole World to Discover...

...me, it seems.

Apparently, after being live for less than a day, Au Lait in a Sidecar has already been viewed by people in Europe! Yes, someone in Germany (a David Hasselhoff fan, perhaps?) and some folks in the UK have already seen fit to check out what I have to say. While it's entirely possible they were just super bored and came upon my site by a total fluke, it is rather cool that I can check out the stats on my blog. I'm under 50 views at the moment, but I know where they came from, what browser was used, through what URL they were linked and if they used an ipad, blackberry, or PC.

Maybe someday I'll get as high as 100 views! Awesome! Hmm...maybe I should set my goals a little bit higher?

I don't program, so you know this is a super easy-to-use application for me to be able to know this. Check this out. I'm posting from my ipad, so I don't really know how to do a print screen from here, but isn't this interesting? No idea of ISP address and frankly, I don't much care, but I do find it all rather interesting.


All time
2011 Oct 1 10:00 – 2011 Oct 8 09:00

Pageviews by Countries

United States - 29
United Kingdom- 7
Germany - 1

Pageviews by Browsers

Safari - 11 (28%)
Firefox - 9 (23%)
Mobile - 8 (20%)
Mobile Safari - 6 (15%)
Internet Explorer - 4 (10%)
Chrome - 1 (2%)

Pageviews by Operating Systems

iPad - 16 (41%)
Windows - 10 (25%)
BlackBerry - 6 (15%)
Macintosh - 5 (12%)
iPhone - 2 (5%)

I know this is all pretty basic stuff. But - if I can so easily access this kind of info with just a quick touch to a link, imagine what really smart people with programming knowledge can access?

1 comment:

  1. French 1 from BlackBerry. I added your blog in my bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it friendly, clean and classy. Moderator reserves the right to remove any inappropriate comments.