24 October 2011

Sidecars - Without the Au Lait

Since the word sidecar is part of my blog's name, I thought I'd share some of my favorite sidecar shots from TV and the movies.   It's my treat to you today, so enjoy!



Starting with a classic Batman and Robin.  Robin - poor guy.  I'm sure he chaffed the whole way.


From Garden State - fun movie.


No list of sidecar shots would be complete without Hagrid and Harry Potter, right?


Remember Hogan's Heroes?


Ahh - Indiana Jones - Harrison Ford and Sean Connery: two awesome actors!


And well - while I can't say this is one of my favorite shows or movies, because I've never seen it.  Heck - I haven't even seen the trailer for it, but - The Rum Diary picture has to be included because you just cannot ever go wrong with Johnny Depp.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it friendly, clean and classy. Moderator reserves the right to remove any inappropriate comments.